The General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) obliges us to inform you about what we do with your data after you have submitted a request or placed an order with us. Please read below to find out what we do with your information
- After an (online) request or order has been received, the details provided will solely be used to respond to your query or process your order.
- Information provided for the follow-up of general and no-obligation requests will not be stored or recorded. Your details will only be recorded in our customer database after you place an (online) order with us, as this is necessary to process your order.
- Our employees only consult customer details if required for the execution of our services and/or for processing your order. Our employees only have access to those data that are relevant to the execution of tasks assigned to the employee.
- We use external carriers for order delivery, with whom we logically have to share information on delivery addresses and contact persons.
- MultiGift customers automatically receive our periodic newsletter at an average frequency of 4 times a year. Of course it is possible to permanently unsubscribe from this newsletter with one mouse click.
- Customer information is not shared and is secured against breaches by third parties.
- In any case, we store your details in accordance with the retention period stipulated by law.
- Camera images are captured around and in our premises in Noordwijk, for your safety as well as ours. These images are automatically deleted after 4 weeks.
- We have hired approved, reputable ICT suppliers for the maintenance of our software and equipment. These suppliers have been carefully selected. We have made agreements with them about (preventative) maintenance, security and privacy.
- In the event any unauthorized person gains access to our data, we will notify the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
2. Your rights
- You have the right to inspect your information.
- We will send you an overview of the data we have recorded upon request.
- If any information is not correct, you have the right to have us correct or remove this information. It may not be possible to (fully) carry out a request. For example, if this is contrary to other legal requirements we have to comply with.
- If you wish to receive an overview of your information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Despite the fact we only process data within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG), we have done everything in our power to carefully and transparently record the data in question. Despite this, if you have a complaint about the way in which we process your information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will get in touch to discuss the matter.
- If we do not come to a resolution, we would like to point out that you have the right at all times to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.